Login or create an account.
7820 Power Extractor Manual
BASIC SET INCLUDES
7820 X EXTRACTOR
7820-1 REGULAR ANCHOR 24mm x 2.7mm Dia
7820-1B REGULAR BUR 1.6mm
7820-2 ROOT ANCHOR 30mm x 1.8mm Dia
7820-2B ROOT BUR 1.2mm
7820-3 SILICON CAP
7820-4 POWER WHEEL
WE RECOMMEND ADDITIONAL ANCHORS (NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY) SPECIAL / EXTRA LONG
7820-1L REGULAR ANCHOR LONG 27.5mm x 2.7mm Dia
7820-2L ROOT ANCHOR LONG 33.5mm x 1.8mm Dia
Power Dental USA's Extraction System
• Extract roots or fractured, impacted teeth.
• Residual roots can be a traumatic procedure often requiring a gum tissue flap
and bone removal for access.
• Minimize and prevent significant loss of bone and gum tissue.
• Easier on the patients, faster healing, less pain.
Power Extractor Manual
For best results, use a periotome to separate the periodontal ligaments.
Prep a hole, approximately 5mm in depth, using a 856-016-FG crown burs FG shank.
• 7821-1 Regular Anchor / 7821-1B Regular Bur 0.16mm
• 7821-2 Root Anchor / 7821-2B Root Bur 0.12mm using the pilot bur that corresponds to the extraction screw.
1. Begin with Extraction progress dial and head leveling gauge on zero.
2. Insert Anchor so that the maximum amount of anchor is exposed.
3. Place the extractor head upon an Anchor point, using silicone or gauze to protect adjacent teeth.
4. Slowly turn the Anchor Screw knob, clockwise, until the anchor engages.
5. Push the blue unlock button so that they Silicon guard lowers onto the adjacent tooth and/or gauze.
6. Turn the Lifting knob) until engagement and lift 1-2mm and PAUSE for approximately twenty seconds.
This step is important to prevent any bone loss.
7. Continue to raise the anchor until there is significant pressure on the anchor screw knob;
pause again for ten to twenty seconds. Repeat this step until successful extraction.
In certain cases you may not feel tension until the dial reads two or three, do not lower the head in
these cases but continue to elevate.
• Sterilize by wiping the extractor with a disinfectant wipe, followed by autoclaving for 30 minutes at 250°F/121°C.
It may be necessary to submerge the head to remove excess contaminants.
*** FREE GIFT INCLUDED***
HANDS FREE LED LIGHT MOUTH PROP
LUVIS PROP, AUTOCLAVE-DO NOT ACCESS 250F
Retail Price $250.00
Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below:
Custom Tab Here
Hygienist instruments: each items 10+2 explorers, probes, periodontal scalers, curettes, operative.
Buy any 10 instruments receive 2 free gift on-line orders only.
Retipping Free Gift
Earn Dental retipping Free with your first order!
THE MORE YOU SEND US THE BIGGER YOUR SAVINGS!
Dear valued client,
Register a new account and 5% of any online purchase will be applied to subsequent orders. Please add your Account at mydentalusa.com
Thank you very much.